[boy] all right, everyone! this...is a stickup! don't anybody move! now, empty that safe! ooh-hoo-hoo! money, money, money![kissing] stop it! stop it,you mean, old potato! quiet, bo peep,or your sheep get run over! help! baa!help us! oh, no, not my sheep!somebody do something! [voice box]reach for the sky! oh, no! sheriff woody!
i 'm here to stop you,one-eyed bart. doh!how would you know it was me? are you gonnacome quietly? you can't touch me, sheriff!i brought my attack dogwith the built-in force field. well, i brought my dinosaurwho eats force-field dogs. - [growling]- yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! you are going to jail, bart!say good-bye to the wife and tater tots. [giggling excitedly] [laughing]
[baby squealing,laughing, cooing] you saved the day again, woody. [voice box]you are my favourite deputy. you have got a friend in me come on, let'swrangle up the cattle. when the road looksrough ahead and youâ€™re miles and milesfrom your nice, warm bed - round 'em up, cowboy!- just remember what your old pal said boy, you have got a friend in me
- yee-haw!- yeah, you have got a friend in me hey, cowboy! some other folks might bea little bit smarter than i am - [whinnying]- big and stronger too - come on, woody.- maybe but none of them will everlove you the way i do - it's me and you, boy- [laughs] - and as the years go by- whoa! - whoa! [laughing]- our friendship will never die
- whoo!- you are gonna see - it's our destiny- [laughing] - you have got a friend in me-all right! - yeah, you have got a friend in me- score! - you got a friend in me- wow! cool! - [mom] what do you think?- oh, this looks great, mom! - okay, birthday boy--- we saw that at the store!i asked you for it! - i hope i have enough places.- wow, look at that! that's so-- - one, two-- four. yeah,i think that's gonna be enough.- oh, my gosh, you got--
- could we leave this up till we move?- well, sure! - we can leave it up. now go get molly.- yeah! - your friends are gonnabe here any minute.- okay. it's party time, woody. - yee...haw!- [running footfalls] [baby squealing] howdy, i little lady. [squeal i ng] somebody's poisonedthe water hole. - [cooing]- come on, molly.oh, you are getting heavy.
-[molly cooing]- see you later, woody. [door closes] pull my string!the birthday party's today? okay, everybody,coast is clear! - [squeaks]- ages 3 and up. it's on my box. ages 3 and up. i'm not supposedto be baby-sitting princess drool. [tires squeal,motor revs] - [weebles gibbering]- [bell dings, siren wailing] - [siren wailing]- hey, hamm.
- look, i'm picasso!- i don't get it. you uncultured swine! what areyou looking' at, ya hockey puck? [squeaks] [weebles gibbering] - hey, sarge, have you seen slinky?- sir! no, sir! okay. hey, thank you. at ease. - [siren wailing]- hey, uh, slinky? right here, woody.i'm red this time. - no. s-slink--- oh, well, all right.you can be red if you want.
- n-not now, slink. i got some bad news.- [shouts] bad news? shh, shh, shh! -just gather everyone upfor a staff meeting, and be happy.- got it. - be happy!- ha, ha, ha, ha! - staff meeting, everybody!snake, robot, podium please.-[siren wailing] hey.[jabbers] hey, etch. draw! -[ding]- oh! got me again. etch, you have been workingon that draw. fastest knobs in the west.
got a staff meeting, you guys.come on, let's go. now, where is that-- oh. hey, who moved my doodle padway over here? [roaring] - how are you doing', rex?- were you scared? tell me honestly. i was close to being scaredthat time. i'm going for fearsome here,but i just don't feel it. i think i'm justcoming off as annoying. [coughs]ow! oh, hi, bo. hi.
i wanted to thank you, woody,for saving my flock. oh, hey,it was, uh, nothing'. what do you say i get someone elseto watch the sheep tonight? [sheepish giggle]oh, yeah! [mutters] remember, i'm justa couple of blocks away. - yodel-ay-hee-hoo!- come on, come on.smaller toys up front. [slinky]hey, woody, come on. [toys tittering,buzzing, dinging] -[sheep bleating]-ahem!
- [squeaks]- oh, thanks, mike. - [loud feedback]- okay-- whoa, whoa. step back. -[hamm] for crying out loud.- thank you. - [amplified blowing]- [amplified] hello? check.that better? great. everybody hear me? up on the shelf,can you hear me? great. okay. first item today: uh... oh, yeah.has everyone picked a moving buddy? - [rex] what?- moving buddy? you can't be serious. i didn't know we weresupposed to have one already.
- do we have to hold hands?- [toys gibbering] you guys thinkthis is a big joke. we have only got one weekleft before the move. i don't want any toys left behind.a moving buddy. if you don't have one,get one! all right, next.uh, oh, yes. tuesday night's plastic corrosionawareness meeting... was, i think,a big success. and we want to thank mr. spellfor putting that on for us.
- thank you, mr. spell.- [electronic voice] you are welcome. okay. uh, oh, yes.one, uh, minor note here. [quietly] andy's birthday partyhas been moved to today. - wait a minute here!- [toys complaining] what do you mean the party's today?his birthday's not till next week! what's going' on down there?is his mom losing' her marbles? well, obviously she wanted tohave the party before the move. - i'm not worried.you shouldn't be worried.- of course woody ain't worried. he's been andy's favouritesince kindergarten.
hey, hey.come on, potato head. if woody says it's all right, then,well, darn it, it's good enough for me. woody has neversteered us wrong before. come on, guys. every christmasand birthday we go through this. but what if andy getsanother dinosaur, a mean one? i just don't think i could takethat kind of rejection! hey, listen,no one's getting replaced. this is andywe are talking about. it doesn't matterhow much we are played with.
[chirping] what matters is that we are herefor andy when he needs us. that's what we aremade for, right? pardon me. i hate to break up the staffmeeting, but... they are here! birthday guestsat three o'clock! - stay calm, everyone!- [agitated gibbering] hey! - uh, meeting adjourned.-[creaking] ho, boy! will you take a lookat all those presents?
i can't see a thing. yes, sir, we are next month'sgarage sale fodder for sure. - any dinosaur-shaped ones?- oh, for crying out loud.they are all in boxes, you idiot. [rex]they are getting bigger. - wait, there's a nicelittle one over there.- [child] hi! [screaming] - [mr. spell] spell: trash can.- [rex] we are doomed! all right! all right! if send out the troops,will you all calm down?
- yes! yes! we promise!- okay! save your batteries. very good, woody.that's using the old noodle. sergeant, establisha recon post downstairs. code red! - you know what to do.- yes, sir! all right, men.you heard him. code red! repeat, we are at code red.recon plan charlie. execute! let's move!move, move, move, move! [door creaking] [children shouting]
-[child chattering]- [children] yeah! -[chattering, shouting continue]- [mom] okay, come on, kids. everyone i n the living room.i itâ€™s almost to me for the presents. [kids shouting,chattering excitedly] [shouting, chatteringcontinue] [hamm]all right, gangway, gangway. and this ishow we find out... - what is in those presents.- [robot humming] [kids chattering,shouting]
[mom]okay, who's hungry? here come the chips! i have got cool ranchand barbecue! ow! what in the world-- oh! - i thought i told him to pick these up.-[ice clinking in glasses] shouldn't they be there by now?what's taking them so long? hey, these guys are professionals.they are the best. come on!they are not lying down on the job. [moaning]
g-g-go on without me!j-just go! a good soldier neverleaves a man behind. [kids shouting,chattering] -[mom] okay, everybody, come on.- [boys shouting] everybody settle down.now, kids. everybody-- you sit in a circle. no, andy.andy, you sit in the middle there. - good. and-- which presentare you gonna open first?- [chattering continues] - [child] mine!- [sergeant] there they are. [soldier on monitor] come in,mother bird. this is alpha bravo.
- this is it! this is it!quiet, quiet, quiet!- come in, mother bird. andy's opening the first present now.[static] mrs. potato head! mrs. potato head!mrs. potato head! hey, i can dream,can't i? the bow's coming off.he's ripping the wrapping paper. it's a-- it's--it's a-- a lunch box. - we have got a lunch box here.- a lunch box? - lunch box?- for lunch. [laughing] okay, second present.it appears to be--
- okay, it's bed sheets.- who invited that kid? oh! only one left. - okay, we are on the last present now.- last present! it's a big one.it's a-- - it's a board game!repeat, battleship!- whew! - [all cheering]- [hamm] hallelujah! - yeah! all right!- hey, watch it! sorry there,old spud head. mission accomplished. well done, men.pack it up. we are going' home.
so did i tell ya? huh?nothing' to worry about. i knew you were right all along, woody.never doubted ya for a second. wait a minute. oh! - what do we have here?- wait! turn that thing back on! come in, mother bird!come in, mother bird! mom has pulled a surprisepresent from the closet. andy's opening it.he's really excited about this one. - mom, what is it? [gasps]-[sergeant] it's a huge package. oh, get outta the-- one of the kidsis in the way. i can't see.
- it's a--- [kids together] wow! - [static]- it's a what? what is it? - [potato head screams]- oh, no!- oh, ya big lizard! - now we will never know what it is!- way to go, rex! - no, no! turn him around!turn him around!- he's putting' 'em in backwa-- here, you areputting' 'em in backwards! plus is positive, minus is negative!oh, let me! [grunting] - [andy] let's go to my room, guys!- [boys shouting] red alert! red alert!andy is coming upstairs!
- [grunts] there!- [soldier] juvenile intrusion! repeat, resumeyour positions now! andy's coming! everybody,back to your places! hurry! [hamm] get to your places!get to your places! - [rex screaming]- where's my ear? who's seen my ear?did you see my ear? out of my way! here i come!here i come! [groans] [boys shouting] [andy] hey, look,its lasers light up. take that, zurg! quick, make a space.this is where the spaceship lands.
and he does it like that.and he does a karate chop action! [mom] come on down, guys!it's time for games! [boys shouting excitedly] - what is it?- can you see it? - what the heck is up there?- woody, who's up there with ya? - [coughing]-[slinky] woody? - what are you doing under the bed?- uh, nothing'. uh, nothing'. i'm sure andy was justa little excited, that's all. too much cake and ice cream,i suppose. it's just a mistake!
well, that mistake is sittingin your spot, woody. [chuckles] - [gasps] have you been replaced?- what did i tell you earlier? no one is getting replaced. now, let's all be polite and givewhatever it is up there... a nice, bigandy's-room welcome. [gulps] [heavy breathing] - [buzzes]- buzz light year to star command. come in, star command.
-[buzzes]-star command, comein. do you read me? why don't they answer?[gasps] my ship! blast! this will takeweeks to repair. buzz light year mission log,star date 4-0-7-2. my ship has run off courseen route to sector 1 2. i have crash-landedon a strange planet. the impact must have awoken mefrom hyper sleep. terrain seemsa bit unstable. no readout yetif the air is breathable.
and there seems to be no signof intelligent life anywhere. - hello!- [karate yell] [screams] whoa! h-hey!whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! - did i frighten you? didn't mean to.- [buzzing] - sorry. howdy. my name is woody.- [buzzing continues] and this is andy's room.that's all i wanted to say. and also, there has beena bit of a mix-up. this is my spot, see,the bed here. local law enforcement.it's about time you got here.
i'm buzz light year, space ranger,universe protection unit. my ship has crash-landedhere by mistake. yes, it is a mistake because,you see, the bed here is my spot. i need to repairmy turbo boosters. do you people still use fossil fuel, orhave you discovered crystallic fusion? - well, let's see. we got double-a's.- [gasps] watch yourself!.halt! who goes there? don't shoot!it's okay. friends. - do you know these life-forms?- yes! they are andy's toys.
all right, everyone,you are clear to come up. i am buzz light year.i come in peace. oh, i'm so gladyou are not a dinosaur! bye-bye. thank you! now, thank you allfor your kind welcome! - say, what's that button do?- i will show you. - [voice box]buzz light year to the rescue!- [toys] oh! hey, woody's got something like that.his is a pull string. - only itâ€™s--- only it sounds like a carran overit.
[hamm] oh, yeah, but not like this.this is a quality sound system. probably allcopper wiring, huh? so, uh, where you from?singapore? hong kong? well, no. actually, i-i'm stationed upin the gamma quadrant of sector four. as a member of the eliteuniverse protection unitof the space ranger corps, i protect the galaxyfrom the threat of invasion... from the evil emperor zurg,sworn enemy of the galactic alliance. oh, really?i 'm from playschool. and i 'm from mattel.well, i 'm not really from mattel.
i'm actually from a smaller company thatwas purchased in a leveraged buyout. you would think they would never seena new toy before. well, sure. look at him. he's got moregadgets on him than a swiss army knife. - [buzzing]- ah, ah, ah, ah! please be careful. you don't want to be in the waywhen my laser goes off. hey, a laser! how comeyou don't have a laser, woody? it's not a laser! it's a--it's a little light bulb that blinks. - what's with him?- laser envy. all right, that's enough!
- look, we are all very impressedwith andy's new toy.- toy? t-o-y. toy! excuse me, i-i think the wordyou are searching for is "space ranger." the word i'm searching for i can't saybecause there's preschool toys present. getting' kind of tense,arenâ€™t? uh, mr. light year,uh, now, i'm curious. what does a space rangeractually do? he's not a space ranger! - he doesn't fight evilor, or shoot lasers or fly!- excuse me.
- [toys] ooh!- oh, impressive wingspan! very good! oh, what? what?these are plastic. he can't fly! they are a trillium-carbonic alloy,and i can fly. - no, you can't.- [sighs] yes, i can. - you can't.- can. - can't. can't. can't!- i tell you, i could fly aroundthis room with my eyes closed! - okay, then, mr. light beer, prove it.- all right, then, i will. stand back, everyone! [electronic hum]
to infinity and beyond! [aeroplane whirring] - can!- [rex] whoa! - oh, wow, you flew magnificently!- [whistling] -i found my moving' buddy.-thank you. th-thank you all. thank you. that wasn't flying!that was... falling with style. man, the dolls must reallygo for you. can you teach me that? - [laughing] golly bob howdy!- oh, shut up! you know, in a couple of days,everything will be justthe way it was. they will see.
- [all chattering]-[woody] theyâ€™ll see. i'm still andy's favourite toy. i was on top of the world living high - [andy laughing] whoa!- it was right in my pocket i was living' the life things were just the way they should be when from out of the sky like a bomb comes some little punk in a rocket [laser buzzing]
now all of a sudden somestrange things are happening to me buzz li ghtyearto the rescue! strange things are happening to me things - strange- ha! - things are happening to me- [loud roar] ain't no doubt about it i had friendsi had lots of friends
now all my friends are gone and i'm doing the best i can to carry on - i had power- [chorus] power - i was respected- respected but not anymore and i have lost the love of the one whom i adore let me tell you about it strange
- things are happening' to me- [slinky grunts] - things- [birds chirping] [grunts]finally! [sighs]hey, who's got my hat? [squeaks]look, i 'm woody! howdy, howdy, howdy! ah-ha! ah-ha, ha, ha!gimme that! say there, lizard and stretchy dog,let me show you something. it looks as though i have beenaccepted into your culture. - your chief, andy,inscribed his name on me.- [together] wow!
with permanent ink too! well, i must get backto repairing my ship. don't let itget to you, woody. uh... let what? i don't, uh--what do you mean? who? i know andy'sexcited about buzz. but you know he will always havea special place for you. - yeah, like the attic. [chuckling]- all right, that's it! - [tonal humming sound]- hmm. unidirectional bonding strip. mr. light yearwants more tape.
[humming]hmm? listen, light snack,you stay away from andy. he's mine, and no oneis taking him away from me. - what are you talking about?where's that bonding strip?- [beeping sound] and another thing:stop with this spaceman thing! - it's getting on my nerves!- are you saying you want to lodgea complaint with star command? oh-ho, okay! ooh, well, so you want todo it the hard way, huh? - don't even think about it, cowboy.- oh, yeah, tough guy? - [mechanical whoosh]- [gasps]
[choking] [choking continues] [panting, sniffing]the air isn't... toxic. how dare you open a spaceman's helmeton an uncharted planet! my eyeballs could have beensucked from their sockets! you actually thinkyou are the buzz light year? [laughing] oh, all this timei thought it was an act! hey, guys, look!it's the real buzz light year! you are mocking me,arenâ€™t you?
oh, no, no. no, no, no, no, no.buzz, look, an alien! - where?- [laughing] -[laughing continues]-[dog barking] -[barking continues]-[boy laughing] yes! - whoa!- uh-oh. - it's sid!- [teeth chattering]- [sid] don't move! - i thought he was at summer camp.- they must have kicked him outearly this year. - [robot buzzing]- [rex] oh, no, not sid! -[sid grunting] incoming!-[dog barking]
- who is it this time?- i-- i can't-- i can't tell.hey, where's lenny? - right here, woody.- oh, no, i can't bearto watch one of these again. [woody]oh, no, it's a combat carl. - what's going on?- nothing that concernsyou spacemen; just us toys. i would bettertake a look anyway. -[sid shouting]-[buzz] why is that soldierstrapped to an explosive device? that's why: sid. - [barking]- hmm, sure is a hairy fellow. no, no, that's scud,you idiot.
- that is sid.- [sinister laughter] - you mean that happy child?- that ain't no happy child. he tortures toys,just for fun! - [barking]- [grunting] well, then we have gotto do something. what are you doing?get down from there! - i'm gonna teach that boy a lesson.- yeah, sure. you go ahead. - melt him with your scary laser.- [buzzing] be careful with that!it's extremely dangerous.
he's lighting it!he's lighting it! hit the dirt! - [bo screams]- look out!-[explosion] -[scud barking]- yes! he's gone! he's history! - [laughing] whoo!- i could have stopped him. buzz, i would loveto see you try. of course, i would loveto see you as a crater. - the sooner we move, the better.-[sid shouting] yeah![laughing] [crickets chirping]
[andy]to infinity and beyond! [imitates rocket soundsand explosions] all this packingmakes me hungry. - what would you say to dinnerat, oh, pizza planet?- pizza planet? oh, cool! [mom laughs] go wash your hands,and i will get molly ready. -[andy] can i bring some toys?- you can bring one toy. -just one?- one toy? - [sighs]- hmm. - will andy pick me?- [liquid swishing]
" don't count on it"?[groans] [yells] [thud] [buzz humming] [humming continues] mmm! buzz! oh, buzz!buzz light year. [panting] buzz light year,thank goodness. we have got trouble! - trouble? where?- down there. just down there.
a helpless toy, it's--it's trapped, buzz! then we haveno time to lose. - i don't see anything!- oh, he's there!j just, just keep looking! - what kind of toy-- [gasps]- [gasps] oh! whoa, whoa! oh! - [screams]- [together] buzz! buzz! - [toys chattering]-[slinky]i donâ€™t see him in the driveway. - i think he bounced into sid's yard!- oh! buzz!
[horn honking] hey, everyone, r.c.'s trying tosay something. what is it, boy? - he's saying that this was no accident.- what do you mean? - i mean humpty-dumptywas pushed... by woody!- no! - [all] what?- wait a minute. you-- you don't think i meantto knock buzz out the window,do you? potato head? - that's mr. potato head to you,you back-stabbing murderer!- [gasps] now, it was an accident, guys.come on. now, you, yougot to believe me.
we believe ya, woody.right, rex? well, ye-- n--i don't like confrontations! where is your honour, dirt bag?you are an absolute disgrace! you don't deserve to-- hey! you couldn't handle buzz cuttingin on your play time, could you, woody? didn't want to face the fact that buzzjust might be andy's new favourite toy. so you got rid of him.well, what if andy starts playingwith me more, woody, huh? you gonna knock meoutta the window too? - i don't think we shouldgive him the chance.- [sergeant] there he is, men.
- frag him!- let's string him upby his pull string! -[hamm] i got dibs on his hat!-[bo] would you boys stop it! - tackle him!- no, no, no! w-w-wait!i can explain everything! [andy] okay, mom, be right down.i have got to get buzz. [sergeant]retreat! mom, do you knowwhere buzz is? - [mom] no, i haven't seen him.- psst! [mom]andy, i'm heading out the door! - but, mom, i can't find him!- honey, just grab some other toy.now, come on!
oh, okay. i couldn't find my buzz.i know i left him right there. honey, i'm sure he's around.you will find him. [ignition starts] [chattering] i itâ€™s too short!we need more monkeys! there aren't any more!that's the whole barrel! buzz, the monkeysaren't working! we are formulating another plan!stay calm!
oh, where could he be? [service bell dings] - can i help pump the gas?- sure! i will even let you drive. - yeah?- yeah, when youâ€™re 1 6. - yuk,yuk,yuk! funny, mom.- [laughing] aw, great. how am i gonna convincethose guys it was an accident? buzz! ha! you are alive! this is great!oh, i'm saved! i'm saved. any will find you here;he will take us back to the room;
and then you can tell everyonethat this was all just a big mistake. huh? right?[panting] buddy? i just want you to know that eventhough you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an ideawe promote on my planet. - oh. well, that's good.- but we are not on my planet, are we? - no. [screaming]- [buzz grunting] [buzz grunting,spacesuit buzzing, beeping] [screaming, groans] okay, come on!
you want a piece of me? [squeaking] - owww!- [voice box] buzz, buzz,buzz light year to the rescue. - aah-ouch!-[mom] next stop. - pizza planet! yeah!-[door slides shut, ignition starts] - [door shuts]- [gasps] andy! [panting] wh-- doesn't he realisethat i'm not there? [loud gasp]i'm lost! [sobs]oh, i'm a lost toy!
[sniffling, sobbing] buzz light year mission log. the local sheriff and i seem to be ata huge refuelling station of some sort. - you!-[truck approaching, horn honking] [brakes squealing] [engine idling] - according to my nava-computer, the--- [gasps] shut up! -j just shut up, you idiot!- sheriff, this is no time to panic. this is the perfect time to panic.i'm lost. andy is gone.
they are gonna move from their housein two days, and it's all your fault! my-- my fault? if you hadn't pushed meout of the window in the first place-- oh, yeah?well, if you... hadn't shown up in your stupidlittle cardboard spaceshipand taken away everything... - that was important to me--- don't talk to me about importance! because of you the securityof this entire universe is in jeopardy! what? what areyou talking' about? right now, poised atthe edge of the galaxy, emperor zurg... has been secretly buildinga weapon...
with the destructive capacityto annihilate an entire planet! i alone have information that revealsthis weapon's only weakness. and you, my friend,are responsible... for delaying my rendezvouswith star command! you... are... a... toy! you aren't the realbuzz light year! you are a-- you are an action figure!you are a child's plaything! you are a sad, strange little man;and you have my pity. - farewell.- oh, yeah?well, good riddance, ya loony!
- " rendezvous with star command."-[car approaching] -[driver] hey, gas dude!- [attendant] you talking' to me? - yeah, man. can you help me?- pizza planet? andy! - do you know wherecutting boulevard is?- oh, no! i can't show my facein that room without buzz. - buzz! buzz, come back!- go away! no! buzz, you got tocome back! i-- -[engine revving]- i found a spaceship! it's a spaceship, buzz!
come on, man, hurry up! um, like,the pizzas are getting cold here! - [attendant]uh, cutting boulevard, huh?- yeah, yeah. which way? now, you are sure this space freighterwill return to its port of origin... - once it jettisons its food supply?- uh-huh. and when we get there, we will be ableto find a way to transport you home. - well, then, let's climb aboard.- no, no, no, wait, buzz! buzz! - let's get in the back.no one will see us there.- negative. there are no restrainingharnesses in the cargo area. - we will be much safer in the cockpit.- yeah, bu--
- buzz! buzz!- [driver]that's two lefts and a right, huh? - thanks for the directions, okay?- yeah. and remember, kid-- - buzz!- [ignition starts] [screams] it's safer in the cockpitthan the cargo bay. what an idiot. - [tires screech]- [grunts, groans] - [stereo: rock]- [tires squealing] [yelling, groaning] [car horn honking]
- [brakes screech]-[door signal buzzing] [man on p.a.]next shuttle lift off is scheduled for... - t-minus 30 seconds and counting.- [jets humming] [robot]you are clear to enter. welcome to pizza planet. [woman on p.a.]the white zone is for immediate pizza-- - sheriff!.- [grunts, groans] there you are. now, the entrance is heavily guarded.we need a way to get inside.
- [coughing]- great idea, woody. i like your thinking'. - welcome to pizza planet.- [buzz] now! quickly, sheriff!.the air lock is closing. [woman on p.a.] jones, partyoff ive,your shuttle is now boarding-- [boy]hey, mom, can we have some tokens? ow! watchwhere you are going! sorry. [groans]
[man on p.a.]...nine, eight, seven, six, - five, four, three,- [children shouting] two, one. what a spaceport!good work, woody. [beeping, fires] mom, can i play black hole?please, please, please? - andy!- now, we need to find a shipthat's headed for sector 12. wait a minute.no, no, no, buzz! this way. - there's a special ship.i just saw it.- you mean it has hyper drive?
hyperactive hyper drive. - [chattering]- and astro, uh, turf! - where is it? i-i don't see the--- come on. that's it. spaceship! all right, buzz,get ready. and-- - and the universe explodes!- okay, buzz, when i say go,we are gonna jump in the basket. - [grunts] no!- [andy]hey, mom, if i eat all my pizza, - can i have some alien slime?- this cannot be happening to me. [gasps]
[objects squeaking] - a stranger.- from the outside. - [aliens together] ooh!- greetings. i am buzz light year. - i come in peace.- [all gibbering] [man on p.a.] before yourspace journey, re-energise yourself... with a slice of pepperoni,now boarding at counter three. [buzz]this is an intergalactic emergency. i need to commandeeryour vessel to sector 1 2. who's i n charge here?
[aliens]the claw! - the claw is our master.- the claw chooses whowill go and who will stay. - this is ludicrous. [gasps]- hey, bozo, you got a brain in there? - [laughing] take that!- [buzzing] oh, no! sid! - get down!- [grunts] - what's gotten into you? i wa--- you are the one that decidedto climb into this-- shh! the claw, it moves. [aliens squeaking]
[squeaks]i have been chosen! farewell, my friends.i go on to a better place. gotcha! a buzz light year?no way! -[coin clicking]-[alien squeaks] [squeak] [grunting] [claw buzzing] - [sid] yes!- [gasps]
buzz! no![grunting] - hey!- [grunting] - [grunting]- he has been chosen! - he must go.- hey! - what are you doing? stop it!stop it, you zealots!- do not fight the claw. all right!double prizes! let's go home and... play. [sinister chuckle] [chatters, grunts]
[humming] sheriff, i can seeyour dwelling from here. - you are almost home.- nirvana is coming.the mystic portal awaits. will you be quiet?you guys don't get it, do you? once we go into sid's house,we won't be coming out. - [barking]- whoa, scud! hey, boy! - sit! good boy.- [growling] - hey, i got something for you, boy.- freeze! - [growls, panting]- ready, set, now!
- [snarling]- [alien squeaking] hannah!hey, hannah! - what?- did i get my package in the mail? - i don't know.- what do you mean you don't know? - i don't know!-[sighs] - oh, no, hannah! look, janie!- what? hey! - she's sick!- no, she's not! - i will have to performone of my operations.- [hannah] no! - no, not sid's room. not there.- hey, give it back!
sid! sid! - oh, no, we havea sick patient here, nurse.- [banging on door] - prepare the o.r., stat![sinister chuckle]-[hannah shouting] patient is... prepped. no one's ever attempteda double bypass... brain transplant before. now for the tricky part.pliers! i don't believe that man'sever been to medical school. [chuckles, imitates nurse]doctor, you have done it!
hannah! -janie's all better now.- [screaming] - [hannah] mom! mom!-[sid] she's lying! whatever she says,it's not true! [departing footfalls] [gasping, shuddering] [voice quavering] we are gonna die.i'm outta here! locked.
- there's got to beanother way outta here.-[rustling] uh, buzz?w-was that you? - [teeth chattering, gasps]-[creaking] [rustling] [creaking] hey, hi there,little fella. come out here.do you know a way outta here? [gasps, teeth chattering] - [gasps]- ["pop goes the weasel"]
[yells, muttering, gibbering] b-b-b-b-bu-- buzz! - they are cannibals.- [gasps] - [buzzes]- mayday, mayday. - come in, star command.send reinforcements.- [teeth chattering] star command, do you copy? - [buzzing]- i have set my laser from stun to kill. aw, great. great. yeah, and if anyoneattacks us, we can blink 'em to death. -[rustling]- [rex] hey, you guys,i think i found him!
- buzz, is that you?- [cat yowls] whiskers, will youget outta here! - you are interferingwith the search and rescue!-[car approaching] [gasps]look, they are home. mom, have you seen woody? - where was the last placeyou left him?- right here in the van. oh, i'm sure he's there.youâ€™re just not looking hard enough. he's not here, mom.woody's gone. [gasps]woody's gone?
yeah, boy,the weasel ran away. huh? huh?i told you he was guilty. who would have thought he was capableof such atrocities? oh, slink,i hope he's okay. [sid] oh, a survivor.where's the rebel base? talk! i can seeyour will is strong. well, we have waysof making you talk. [sizzling] where are your rebel friends now?[sinister chuckle]
[sid's mom]sid, your pop tarts are ready! all right! -[sizzling continues]- [screaming] are you all right?i'm proud of you, sheriff. a lesser man would have talkedunder such torture. i sure hopethis isn't permanent. still no word from star command.we are not that far from the space port. the door. it's open!we are free! -woody, we don't know what's out there!-i will tell you wha-- [screams]
- they are gonna eat us, buzz!do something quick!- shield your eyes. [buzzing] it's not working. i recharged itbefore i left. i-it should be good for-- you idiot! you are a toy!use your karate chop action! - get away! hoo-cha!- hey! hey! how are youdoing' that? stop that. back! back,you savages! back! - woody, stop it!- sorry, guys, but dinner's cancelled! there's no place like home!there's no place like home! - there's no place like home. [gasps]- [snarling]
[snoring] [muffled yell,gasping] another stunt like that,cowboy, you are gonna get us killed. - don't tell me what to do.- shh! [snoring continues] [voice box]yee-haw! giddyap, pardner! - we got to get this waggontrain a-moving'!- [snarling] [growling] - split up!-[scud growling]
[sniffing] [snarling]hmm? [snarls, panting] [man] calling buzz light year.come in, buzz light year. - this is star command.buzz light year, do you read me?- star command! [boy] buzz light year responding.read you loud and clear. buzz light year,planet earth needs your help. - [boy] on the way!- [chorus] buzz light year! [announcer]the world's greatest superhero!now the world's greatest toy!
buzz has it all!locking wrist communicator! -[boy] calling buzz light year!- karate chop action! - [boy] wow!- pulsating laser light! -[boy] total annihilation!- multiphase voice simulator! [voice box] there's a secretmission in uncharted space. [voice box] there'sa secret mission in uncharted space. and best of all,high pressure space wings! - to infinity and beyond!- [announcer #2] not a flying toy. [announcer#1]get your buzz light year action figure...
- and save a galaxy near you!- [chorus] buzz light year! available at all al's toy barn outletsin the tri-county area. [sports caster]and welcome back... to the point richmondbowling championship. [sports caster continues] out among the stars i sit way beyond the moon in my silver ship i sailed to a dream that ended too soon
now i know exactly - who i am and what i'm here for- [chirping] [woody's voice]you are a toy! you can't fly! and i will go sailing no more but no, it can't be true i could fly if l wanted to like a bird in the sky if believed i could fly
why, i would fly t o in affinity and beyond! clearly, i will go sailing - mom! mom, have you seenmy sally doll?- [click] [mom]what, dear? what was that? never mind! [rattling] oof!. oof!.[groans]
buzz, the coast is clear.buzz, where are you? [buzz's voice box] there's a secretmission. in uncharted space. let's go. [hannah]really? that is so interesting. would you like some tea,mrs. nesbitt? - [gasps] buzz!- it's so nice you could join uson such late notice. - oh, no!- what a lovely hat, mrs. nesbitt. it goes quite wellwith your head. [clears throat, i mutating mother]hannah! oh, hannah! mom? please excuse me, ladies.
i will be right back. what is it, mom?mom, where are you? buzz. hey.buzz, are you okay? [slurring] gone![sniffles] it's all gone. all of its gone.bye-bye. whoo-whoo. seeya. - what happened to you?- one minute youâ€™re defendingthe whole galaxy. and suddenly you findyourself sucking' down darjeeling with... marie antoinetteand her little sister. [chuckles]
i think youâ€™ve hadenough tea for today. let's get yououtta here, buzz. don't you get it?you see the hat? - i am mrs. nesbitt! ha-ha-ha-ha!- snap out of it, buzz! [hysterical chuckling,squeaks] i-i-i-- i'm sorry. i--you are right. i am just a little depressed.that's all. i-- i can get through this. - oh, i'm a sham!- shh!
- look at me.- quiet, buzz. i can't evenfly out of a window. the hat look good?tell me the hat look good. - the apron is a bit much.- "out the window"!buzz, you are a genius! - [crying]- come on, come on. this way. years of academy,training, wasted! ha, ha. b-3. - miss! g-6.- oh! - you sunk it. are you peeking?- heh, heh!
oh, quit your whining' and pay up.no, no, not the ear. - give me the nose. come on.- how about three out off ive? [straining]hey, guys! guys! hey! - son of a building block. it's woody.- he's in the psycho's bedroom. - ha, ha! hi!- everyone! it's woody! - woody?- you are kidding!- woody? ha! we are gonnaget outta here, buzz. buzz? [imitating aeroplane]
[sputtering, crashing] - hey, look!- woody! oh, boy, am i gladto see you guys. - i knew youâ€™d come back, woody.- what are you doing' over there? it's a long story, bo.i will explain later. here! catch this! [bo]ha! - whoa! i have got it, woody.- he got it, woody. good going', slick. now just,just tie it on to something'.
- wait, wait, wait, wait. i gota better idea. how 'bout we don't?- hey! - potato head.- did you all takestupid pills this morning? have you forgottenwhat he did to buzz? and now you want to let himback over here? no! no, no, no, no, no! you got it--you got it all wrong, potato head. buzz is fine. buzz is right here.he's with me! - you are a liar!- no, i'm not. buzz, come over here. tell the nice boys that you are--that you are not dead. [gasps, sputters]just a sec!
buzz, will you get up hereand give me a hand? [chuckling]that's very funny, buzz. - this is serious!-[rex] hey, woody! where did they go? [potato head]he's lying. buzz ain't there. oh! hi, buzz! why don't you say helloto the guys over there? [as buzz]hiya, fellas! to infinity and beyond! hey, look!it's buzz! hey, buzz, let's show the guysour new secret best friends handshake.
give me five, man! something is screwy here. so you see we are friends now, guys.aren't we, buzz? [as buzz]you bet. give me a hug. ho-ho! boy, i love you too. see? it is buzz. - now give back the lights, potato head.- wait just a minute. - what are you trying' to pull?- nothing!- [screaming] - [group murmuring]- [grunts, retches]
- oh, that is disgusting.- murderer! - no! no, no, no, no, no!- you murdering dog! - it's not what you think. i swear!- save it for the jury. i hope sid pullsyour voice box out, ya creep. no, no! no, no!don't leave! don't leave! ya got to help us, please! you don'tknow what it's like over here! come on.let's get outta here. go back to your lives, citizens.show is over. [woody]come back! slink!
slink! please!please! listen to me! no! no! come back! slinky! [thunder rumbling] [thumping, clattering] buzz! go away! you disgusting freaks!aaah! all right, back!back, you cannibals! aah! oof!. he is still alive, and youâ€™renot gonna get him, you monsters!
what are you doing'? hey. hey, they fixed you. but-- but they are cannibals. we saw them eatthose other toys. [quacks] uh, sorry. i-i-i thoughtthat you were gonna-- [chuckles]you know, you know, eat my friend. [woody]hey, no, no, wait, hey! - what's wrong?- [sid's mom] sid?
[sid]not now, mom! i'm busy! - sid! buzz, come on!-[mom] you left that door open. get up! use your legs! fine!let sid trash you, but don't blame me! it came!it finally came! ha, ha! "the big one." " extremely dangerous. keep out of reach of children. " cool!what am i gonna blow?
man. hey, where'sthat wimpy cowboy doll? [buzz buzzing] yes. i have always wantedto put a spaceman into orbit. -[tape peeling]- [sid] heh, heh. now. yes. -[thunderclap]- oh, no! oh, man! sid phillips reporting. launch of the shuttlehas been delayed...
due to adverse weatherconditions at the launch site. tomorrow's forecast: sunny. [sinister chuckle]sweet dreams. [footfalls approaching] [mom] i looked everywhere, honey,but all i could find was your hat. but what if weleave them behind and? oh, don't worry, honey.i 'm sure we will find woodyand buzz before we leave tomorrow. [door creaks, closes] [rex gasps]i need air!
why will you quitmoving' around? i'm sorry. it's just that i get--i get so nervous before i travel. how did i get stuckwith you as a moving buddy? everyone else was picked. [bo]oh, woody. if only you could seehow much andy misses you. [straining] psst. psst! hey, buzz! hey.
get over here and see ifyou can get this toolbox off me. oh, come on, buzz, i-- buzz, i can't do this without you.i need your help. i can't help.i can't help anyone. why, sure you can, buzz.you can get me outta here. then i will get that rocket off you,and we will make a break for andy's house. andy's house, sid's house.what's the difference? oh, buzz. you have had a big fall.you must not be thinking clearly. no, woody. for the first timei am thinking clearly.
you were right all along.i'm not a space ranger. i'm just a toy, a stupid,little, insignificant toy. whoa, hey, wait a minute. being' a toy is a lot betterthan being' a, a space ranger. - yeah, right.- no, it is. look, over in that house is a kidwho thinks you are the greatest. and itâ€™s not becauseyou are a space ranger, pal. it's because youâ€™re a toy.you are his toy. but why would andy want me?
why would andy want you? look at you!you are a buzz light year. any other toy would give uphis moving parts just to bayou. you have got wings.you glow in the dark. you talk! your helmet doesthat, that, that whoosh thing. you are a cool toy. as a matter of fact,you are too cool. i mean, i mean, what chancedoes a toy like me have... against a buzz light yearaction figure? all i can do is--
[voice box]there's a snake in my boots. why would andy ever wantto play with me... when he's got you? i'm the one that should bestrapped to that rocket. [birds chirping] listen, buzz,forget about me. you should get outta herewhile you can. [chirping continues] [sighs]
[clattering] buzz? what are you doing'?i thought you were-- come on, sheriff. there's a kidover in that house who needs us. now let's get you out of this thing.[grunts] yes, sir! - [straining]- come on, buzz. we can do it. - [grunts]-[engine noise approaching] woody, it's the moving van. we got to get outta here now.
[grunts] come on, buzz. all right.[grunts] buzz! - hey, i'm out!- almost there. [sputters]i want to ride the pony. [snores] phew. woody? woody? are you all right? i'm fine. i'm okay. [ringing]
[ringing continues] [clock clatters on floor,ringing stops] oh, yeah!time for liftoff!. whoo! whoo-hoo! [growls, barks,snarling] - aah! back, back.- [barks, yelps] - down, down!- [barks] - okay, what do i do?come on, woody. think.-[toys clattering] guys!
no, no, no, no! wait!wait. listen, please. there's a good toy down there, and he'sgonna be blown to bits in a few minutes. all because of me.we have got to save him. and, uh--but i need your help. [toy creaking] please. he's my friend. and he's the only onei have got. [tapping morse code] -[toy trumpeting]-[tapping continues]
thank you.okay, i think i know what to do. we are gonna haveto break a few rules. but if it works,it will help everybody. -[pounding]- [sid] houston to mission control.come in, control. launch pad isbeing constructed. - [growls]-[woody] all right, listen up. i need pump boy here,ducky here. - legs, you are with ducky.- [quacks] roller bob and i don't movetill we get the signal. clear?
- [quacks]- okay. let's move! [barks] [barking continues] wind the frog. - [" pop goes the weasel"]-[dog snarls] - [chatters]-[frog revs] - wait for the signal.-[frog revs] [quacks, mutters] [muttering]
[blubbers] - [ringing]- go! - [growls]- [engine revving] - [barks]- all right, let's go! [hannah]i will get it! now! - i'm coming. i'm coming.-[ringing continues] - [quacks]-[barking continues] [barking]
- [yelps]- scud! - [laughing]- [snarls] - [barks]- stupid dog. lean back! [sid] uh, mission control, isthe launch pad construction complete? uh, roger. rocket is nowsecured to guide wire. we are currently obtainingthe ignition sticks. - countdown will commencemomentarily. stand by.- let's go. hey, ma! where are the matches?oh, wait. here they are. never mind.
- woody! great!help me outta this thing.- shh! - what?- it's okay. everything's under control. - [whispering]woody, what are you doing?- houston. all systems are go.requesting permission to launch-- hey? how would you get out here? oh, well. you and ican have a cookout later. houston, do we havepermission to launch? [imitating radio static]uh, roger. permission granted.
you are confirmedat "t"minus ten seconds. and counting.ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, - one!-[woody's voice box]reach for the sky! - huh?- this town ain't big enoughfor the two of us. - what?- somebody's poisoned the water hole. - it's busted.- who are you calling' busted, buster? - [whimpers]- that's right.
- i'm talking to you, sid phillips.- [gasps] - we don't like being' blown up,sid, or smashed or ripped apart.- "we"? that's right!your toys! mama! mama! mama! aaah![gasps] aaah! - [gasps]- mama! from now on, you must takegood care of your toys!
because if you don't,we will find out, sid. we toys can seeeverything. so play nice. ha-ha! we did it!we did it! ha-ha! yes! the toys!the toys are alive! n-nice toy.aaah! - [whimpers]- what's wrong, sid? - donâ€™t you want to play with sally?-[sid sobbing] nice work, fellows.good job.
coming' out of the ground, what a touch.that was a stroke of genius. woody. - thanks.- [horn honks] [woman]everybody say, "bye, house! " - woody! the van!-[andy] bye, house. - we got to run! thanks, guys!- [car door slides closed] [ignition starting] - quick!- [grunts] [engine revving]
j just go.i will catch up. [truck approaching] [both]aaah! come on! [growls] - [grunts]- you can do it, woody! [grunts]i got it! woo-hoo-hoo! -[scud barking]- i made it.- [gasps] aaah! get away,you stupid dog! down!
- down! aah! aah!- hold on, woody! [grunts]i can't do it. -[cloth ripping]- take care of andy for me! - no!- [yelps] - buzz!- [snarling] [snarling, barking] - [grunts]-[scud barking] - ow!- are we there already?- woody? - how did you--- how would he get here?
- where have you--- what happened? - ow!- what's going' on? - what's he taken'?- aha! there you are! - hey. what's he doing?- [whimpers] - aah!- he's at it again! - [barks]- [horn beeping] -[barking]- [engine revving] ha, ha, ha! - get him!- come on!
- [roars]- ah, ah, no, no! - [barks]- no, no, no, no! wait!whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! - [barks]- whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa![groans] [barks, pants] - pig pile!- [grunts] [horn honking,tires screeching] - [barking]- [horns honking] - [woman] get outta that car!- [man] move it!
whew. no! please!you don't understand! buzz is out there.we got to help him. - no!- toss him overboard! no, no, no!wait! aah! - hooray!- so long, woody! - [sighs]-[horn honking] aah! oh! woody!
- oh! well, thanks for the ride.- look out! - now let's catch up to that truck.- [beeps] [chattering, laughing] guys! guys! woody's riding r.c. - what?- and buzz is with him! - [horn beeping]- it is buzz!woody was telling the truth. - what have we done?- great! now i have guilt. we are almost there! rocky, the ramp!
look out! quick! hold onto my tail! - atta boy, slink!- oh! woody! woody! speed up! - speed up!- the batteries! they are running out! [slinky]whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! whoa! aah! [timon and pumbaa]hakuna matatawhat a wonderful phrase
- [giggles]- aaah! - i can't hold on much longer.- slink! hang on! - aaah!- ouch! [mourning dove cooing] great! woody! the rocket! the match! yes! thank you, sid! [car approaching]
no! no, no! no! no! oh, no! no, no, no, no, no, no! [sobs]no! - woody! what are you doing?- hold still, buzz! - ha-ha! ha-ha!- you did it! next stop: andy! wait a minute. i just lit a rocket.rockets explode!
[teeth chattering] i should haveheld on longer. look! look! it's woodyand buzz coming' up fast! woody! [rex]aah! take cover! aaah! this is the partwhere we blow up! not today! [fireworks crackling] hey, buzz!you are flying'!
this isn't flying.this is falling with style. [woody]ha-ha-ha! uh, buzz,we missed the truck. we are not aimingfor the truck. [thudding] hey, wow! - [mother] what? what is it?- woody! buzz! - oh, great, you found them.where were they?- here in the car! see? now, what would i tell you?right where you left 'em.
[giggles] - which one can i open first?- let's let molly open one. [sergeant]frankincense, this is myrrh. - hey, heads up, everybody.it's show time.- whoa! it's time! ohh! oh, bo. there's got to be a less painful wayto get my attention. merry christmas,sheriff. - say, isn't that mistletoe?- mm-hmm. - ooh!-[kissing sounds, bo giggles]
maybe andy will getanother dinosaur. like a leaf eater. that wayi could play the, uh, dominant predator. quiet, everyone!quiet! [sergeant] molly's firstpresent is mrs. potato head. repeat: a mrs. potato head. way to go, idaho! gee, i would better shave. -[radio whining]-[sergeant] come in, frankincense. andy is now openinghis first present.
- it's -- [static]- buzz. buzz light year, - [sergeant] i can't quite--- you are not worried, are you? - me? no, no. pfft.- [sergeant] make out-- no. no, no, no, no. mm-mm. [sergeant]a large box-- it's-- it's-- it's-- - are you?- [chuckles] now, buzz, what could andy possibly getthat is worse than you? [andy on monitor]oh, what is it? what is it? - [puppy barking]- [andy] wow! a puppy!
ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo when the road looks rough ahead you just remember what your old pal said yeah, you have got a friend in me - you got troubles- and i got 'em too there isn't anythingi wouldn't do for you if we stick together we can see it through 'cause you have got a friend in me bigger and stronger too
maybe [together]it's me and you, boy and as the years go by our friendship will never die you are gonna see it's our destiny